ISCVPR Membership Benefits
- Receive up-to-date information on federal and state guidelines, reimbursement for rehabilitation services and other issues of concern to professionals in the field.
- Networking with professionals dedicated to the advancement of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Opportunity to assist on committee work or become a member of the board of directors.
- Receive quarterly newsletter from the association that keeps you updated on important issues and upcoming events.
- Opportunity to attend or host regional meetings.
- Scholarship opportunity to attend AACVPR national conference.
- Nominate your patients for King and Queen of Hearts and Pulmonary Patient of the Year.
- Voting privileges to elect board of directors and officers.
- Access to “members only” section of the website.