- To enhance the exchange of information between Cardiovascular/Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs and other related programs in Indiana.
- To provide professional education through sponsorship and/or promotion of educational conferences, scientific meetings, and publications.
- To promote an understanding of cardiovascular, pulmonary, and public health disease, prevention, and rehabilitation.
- To increase the awareness of the related health care services available in Indiana.
- To encourage and provide information for new rehabilitation program development.
- To promote the guidelines for cardiopulmonary rehabilitation as established by AACVPR